In conjunction with the development of the Online Academy, we’ve also redeveloped our eBook website for the Practising the Piano eBook series and are in the process of publishing revised editions of the publications.
The revised editions feature a number of enhancements and updates, including:
- New supplementary content
- Numerous content updates and refinements
- A printable PDF download option and additional download options for PC and Mac
- Various formatting improvements
- Enhanced video streaming via Vimeo
- Improved download speeds from upgraded hosting infrastructure
The eBooks website has been combined with the Online Academy therefore you will be able to access your eBooks and Online Academy subscription in the same place. The following page provides further information on how this process works if you have purchased one or more of our eBooks prior to October 2016 and / or have an Online Academy subscription.
How it works
I purchased an Online Academy subscription which included an eBook bundle
If you purchased an Online Academy subscription which includes eBooks (either via our Indiegogo campaign or subsequently via the Online Academy website) then you don’t need to do anything to add the eBooks to your account.
I purchased the full set of Practising the Piano eBooks prior to October 2016 via the previous website
You can still access eBooks purchased prior to October 2016 from our previous eBook site here. In addition to this, we will be providing all customers who purchased the complete, original Practising the Piano eBook series with upgrade vouchers for the revised editions via our new site shortly after their release by email.
- If you already have an Online Academy account then the upgrade vouchers will enable you to add the eBooks to your account, either by redeeming them once you’ve logged in or by using the email address that you use to access the Online Academy account when you redeem them.
- If you don’t have an Online Academy account, you do not need to register one in order to access the revised editions but you can register one for free if you’d like to be able to access your eBook downloads at a later stage.
I some of the Practising the Piano eBooks prior to October 2016 via the previous website
You can still access eBooks purchased prior to October 2016 from our previous eBook site here. In addition to this, we will be running an upgrade campaign which will give you the opportunity to complete your set for a substantial discount depending on the number of publications that you own (you will receive further information regarding this offer by email).
More information on how our eBooks work, help and support is available here.