STEP 1 – Select publication or bundle
Choose a publication or bundle from our store and click “Buy now” to purchase it.
STEP 2 – Purchase or redeem a voucher
Click “Pay with card” and enter your payment card details via our secure payment gateway. You do not need to be logged in to make a purchase but if you do already have an account with us then please be sure to use the correct email when entering your payment details so that we can automatically add your products to your account.
If you have a voucher code, simply enter the code in the box provided and click “redeem” to redeem it.
STEP 3 – Download your publications
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will be taken to a page which will provide you with links to the available download options and formats for the products that you have purchased. You will also be sent an email with these links to the address you provided in the previous step.
STEP 4 – Register an account
If you would like to access your download links at a later stage in one place, then you can register an Informance or Online Academy account after making a purchase by clicking the “Sign up” link. This process is free and you will also be able to view five free articles via the Online Academy should you wish.
Another quick alternative is to create your account and log-in via Facebook (don’t worry we’ll only use Facebook to sign you in and won’t ever post anything on your behalf).
STEP 5 – Enjoy!
Enjoy your eBooks on your computer, tablet, mobile device or eReader!
Accessing your eBooks
- Click here to view your eBook library or click on the menu button on the top left hand side of the screen and select “My eBooks”
- Select the format you wish to download the eBook in. eBooks are available in one or more of the following formats:
- PDF – Print-based format for viewing on a wide range of devices using a PDF reader or browser that support PDF viewing. This format is also suitable for printing but multimedia content is accessed via external links and therefore requires an internet connection to view.
- Standard ePub – This re-flowable eBook format is suitable for reading on a wide range of reading applications which support the ePub 2 standard and is ideal for viewing on screen. Free ePub readers (please see below for third-party applications) are available for PC’s and they can also be viewed in the iBooks app on Apple devices. Multimedia content is accessed via external links and therefore requires an internet connection to view.
- Enhanced ePub – This format is an enhanced version of the Standard ePub but contains embedded video and media. Therefore, the files are much larger but an internet connection isn’t required to view multimedia content. The format is suitable for reading on applications which support the ePub 3 specification which includes the iBooks app on Apple devices.
- Amazon Kindle – This format is similar to the Standard ePub although is larger and has less formatting. It is designed for viewing on Amazon Kindle Apps across a range of devices including Amazon devices, Android phones and tablets, Windows PC’s and Apple devices.
- Applications – the following are some of the most popular options for reading the formats we provide on various devices:
- PDF – Most computers and devices have native support or apps installed for viewing PDF’s therefore you shouldn’t need to install anything to view eBooks in this format.
- Standard ePub
- Enhanced ePub
- Amazon Kindle (click here to download for your devices)
Registering and managing your account
Registering an account:
- You don’t need to have an account with us to purchase any of our eBooks, however you can register one at any stage should you wish to as this will enable you to access all of your eBook downloads in one place.
- Please note that if you choose to register an account after making a purchase, your account will need to be registered using the email address with which you made the purchase in order for us to automatically add your purchases to your account (you can change the email address for your account at a later stage).
- You can sign-up by clicking on the “Sign in with Facebook” link which automatically creates an account for you using the email address associated with your Facebook account. This means that you can sign in to our site via Facebook without having to remember another password. Although we do obtain your Facebook email address in order to create your account, we don’t have access to your Facebook password and will never post to Facebook on your behalf.
- If you signed up with Facebook and would like to be able to sign in separately with a different password, then simply change your password via the “My Account” button on the top right hand of the screen when signed in. This will allow you to sign in both with Facebook and directly with a separate password of your choice.
- If you didn’t sign-up with Facebook and would like to use Facebook to sign in then you can simply do so by signing in using the “Sign in with Facebook” option (your account email address will need to match your Facebook one, if not then please change the email address of your account).
- Please note that you will need to change the email address of your account with us to ensure that it is the same as the address that you use for Facebook.
Managing your account:
- Changing your email address:
- You can change your email address via the “My Account” page which can be accessed via the button on the top right hand side of the screen (you will need to be logged in in order to do this).
- Please note that your will need to confirm your new email address by clicking on a confirmation link in an email we will send you after you’ve changed your email to access any eBooks that you might own.
- Change your password:
- Click on the “My Account” button on the top right hand side of the screen (you will need to be logged in in order to do this)
- Enter your new password into the first password field and then re-enter it into the second
- Click “update”
- Reset your password (if you forgot it):
- Click here to visit the password reset page
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- Click “Send me password reset instructions”
- You will receive an email contains a link which you can click on in order to reset your password (if you do not receive this email then please check your spam or junk mail folders)
Redeeming a discount voucher
- Vouchers provide discounts on our eBooks as a percentage of the eBook price or a fixed amount. Free copies e.g. from competitions or special promotions are essentially a 100% discount voucher.
- Vouchers are either general (can be applied to any of our eBooks) or specific (can only be used for specific eBooks or products).
- If you have a specific voucher, or are not sure what type of voucher you have, enter your voucher code into one of the “Redeem” boxes on our website. If the voucher is a specific voucher then you will be taken automatically to the check-out page for the applicable eBook with the voucher applied.
- If your voucher is not for a specific product, please visit our store to select a product before redeeming.
- Some vouchers are only valid for a single email address or user account. If you have one of these vouchers, you will either need to be logged-in or enter the email address associated with the voucher in order to redeem it.
- Please note that vouchers only apply to eBooks purchased directly from our website and are not applicable to other retailers.
- Click here to visit our store to select a product and / or redeem a voucher
Please see our frequently asked questions page if you have any further questions which are not covered by the information above.